Break-ins and trespassing are potential issues for businesses owners to consider. Protection from intrusion is essential for businesses that want to keep their property, tenants, customers, and employees safe. Install one of our state-of-the-art alarm systems to ensure the authorities are contacted in emergency situations. Our systems may include:
- A secure perimeter with sensors on your entry points, glass break detection and motion detection for the interior coverage.
- A silent or audible panic alarm may be built into your security system to alert the police.
- Indoor or outdoor sirens to scare off an intruder.
Secure your property in its entirety and protect what matters most.
Flood Detection & Temperature Monitoring
When there’s a water leak or abnormal temperature within a building or a temperature controlled room, early detection is a critical. These conditions can lead to extensive building damage and product loss if action is not taken quickly. Protect your building and your assets with our environmental monitoring sensors, and save yourself the headache of dealing with the damages. This may include:
- Floor or sump pump sensors detect water leaks early and activate your alarm
- High or low temperature sensors to prevent freezing water or spoiled food
- Detailed sensor reporting with Winland Insights
A small investment can prevent a big loss.
When managing a property or running a business, you’re always busy, and it feels like there’s never enough hours in the day. You need convenient and capable systems to manage your business, and that’s exactly what we offer. With our remote access platform, Total Connect 2.0, all you need is your smartphone or computer to manage your security system. You can control or make changes to the system from anywhere. Features may include:
- Access from anywhere with smartphone app or web portal
- Arm, disarm, view activity, manage users, set custom notifications, etc.
- Manage multiple sites from a single login
Keep your business secure, from anywhere.
Technology / Products